Teofilo Kisanji University Admission Requirements 2021/2022
Teofilo Kisanji University Entry Requirements; See details on Teofilo Kisanji University Entry Requirements 2021/2022
Direct Entry Scheme
Applicants under this scheme must apply through the Central Admissions System (CAS) and must fulfill the following conditions:
- Must hold at least THREE O-level credit passes in relevant subjects. ii. Students must have at least TWO principal level passes ( TWO Ds) in appropriate subjects at ―A‖ level education and must have grade point average of not less than 4.0, where: A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1, S=0.5 and F= 0.
Equivalent Qualifications Entry Scheme
Applicants under equivalent qualifications scheme must meet the following conditions
Before they can be selected to join the University:
- Must hold at least four passes (Ds and above) In O Level examination in relevant subjects
- Must hold a diploma with at least GPA of 3.0 or Full Technician Certificate (FTC) of GPA 3.0 obtained from a recognized institution.
- Ordinary Diploma (NTA Level 6) with at least GPA of 3.0 from recognized institution OR
- Pass the Recognition Prior Learning (RPL) examination with B grade OR
- Diploma in Teacher education with an average of C grade OR
- Health-related awards such as Clinical Medicine and others with an average of B grade OR
- Credit class diploma for classified diplomas and certificates in terms of distinctions, creditor Pass OR
- Lower second Class diploma for classified non-NTA diplomas OR
- Average of B grade or Lower second class in a recognized pre-entry program offered by technical institutions accredited by NACTE for both A Level and Diploma holders with lower than minimum entry requirements
FACULTY OF THEOLOGY
This Faculty consists of three academic programmes, the Certificate in Theology (CTH), Diploma in theology ( DTH) and Bachelor of Divinity (BD) programmes.
Certificate in Theology
- Possession of Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) with passes in four approved subjects
Diploma in Theology
- Possession of certificate of theology ( Cth) with average of B+ from recognised theological institution
Bachelor of Divinity (BD)
- Possession of ordinary diploma in theology,Religious studies with 3.0 GPA
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Minimum Equivalent admission requirements into Bachelor of Education Languages
- Possession of Ordinary Diploma (NTA Level 6) in education of not less than 3.0 GPA or Diploma in Teacher education with average of B
Postgraduate Minimum Entry Requirements
- Holders of at least a first or an upper second degree or equivalent in non- classified degrees.
- Holders of lower second class Degree with a minimum of three years of working experience.
- Holders of postgraduate Diploma in related fields.