Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy (MNMA), Zanzibar Campus Joining Instructions PDF Download 2021/2022
Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy (MNMA), Zanzibar Campus Joining Instructions 2021/2022; The Management of the Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy (MNMA), Zanzibar Campus has publicized the Joining Instructions – Admission Requirement for undergraduate and postgraduate (Degree, PhD, Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Short Course and No Degree) prospective candidates that seek admission into the institution for the 2021/2021 academic year.
Welcome to Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy (MNMA), Zanzibar Campus. This manual is meant to help you settle into your new home as quickly and as seamlessly as possible. In here you find Useful Information meant to guide your stay on a whole range of matters relating to policy as well as services like accommodation, health care and security.
You will also get acquainted with the University Leadership and the Student Guild. To help model you into an all-round citizen, the Sports and Recreation department is on hand to help you tap into those hidden talents as well as get introduced to sports like ring tennis and woodball.
JOINING INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR ARE AS FOLLOWS
1. You are required to report at the Academy on Monday 15 th October, 2021 ready for registration.
2. One Week Orientation programme. Please note that all 1st year students are required to attend the orientation
Your registration will be subjected to the following conditions:
1) That you should pay annual tuition fee of Tshs. Six Hundred Twenty Five Thousands (625,000/=) only (accommodation exclusive)* and contribution of Two Hundred and Five Thousands Shillings only (205,000/=). Fees may be paid either in one or two installments at the rate of 60%, equivalent to Tshs. 375,000/= (payable during the First Semester) and Tshs. 250,000/= (Second Semester); each installment should be paid at the beginning of each Semester. Also you should pay 50,400/= for medical Insurance (NHIF) and 205,000/= for other Contributions at the first semester once a year.
Parents/Sponsors/Students are requested to pay the Fee and other Contributions at CRDB Bank Ltd Zanzibar Branch-through special generated Control Code after reporting while NHIF contribution should be paid through NMB AGENT (Wakala), Account Name: The Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy.
2) That you should present yourself to the Admissions Office for formal registration after paying the required fees. Failure to do so will result in the withdrawal of your admission. Admission can neither be postponed nor deferred to the next academic year.
3) That you should produce your medical checkup form duly filled by a qualified Government Medical Officer to the Admissions Officer;
4) That you should bring your original certificates plus two copies of each of your certificates and transcripts (the original certificate will be returned to you after verification). Certificates should include Form 4, 6, and/or Diploma.
5) That you will be a full time student and if you are a Government or Public Institution/Organization employee, you will have to produce evidence that your employer has released you and is ready to continue supporting you.
6) That you should submit two stamp size photographs to the Admissions Officer.
Kindly note that candidates who will fail to register within the period lasting from 15th to 19th October, 2021 will be required to pay late registration fee of Tshs. 5,000/= per day for a maximum of 7 days.
Failure to register will lead to…..
Please see the downloads below for the FULL COPY of the latest Joining Instructions.
Enjoy your stay!
For more information, you can contact the school for more details
However, if you are unable to access the Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy (MNMA), Zanzibar Campus Joining Instruction Or find what you needed Or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Degree in Education (Bachelor of Arts with Education, Bachelor of Science with Education, Bachelor of Education in Arts, Bachelor of Education in Science)