Jordan University College (JUCo), Morogoro Joining Instructions PDF Download 2021/2022
Jordan University College (JUCo), Morogoro Joining Instructions 2021/2022; The Management of the Jordan University College (JUCo), Morogoro has publicized the Joining Instructions – Admission Requirement for undergraduate and postgraduate (Degree, PhD, Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Short Course and No Degree) prospective candidates that seek admission into the institution for the 2021/2021 academic year.
Welcome to Jordan University College (JUCo), Morogoro. This manual is meant to help you settle into your new home as quickly and as seamlessly as possible. In here you find Useful Information meant to guide your stay on a whole range of matters relating to policy as well as services like accommodation, health care and security.
You will also get acquainted with the University Leadership and the Student Guild. To help model you into an all-round citizen, the Sports and Recreation department is on hand to help you tap into those hidden talents as well as get introduced to sports like ring tennis and woodball.
1. All students must be registered for their respective programmes.
2. No student shall be allowed to register or attend classes unless they have paid the required fees. Fees are payable in full at the beginning of the academic year or in four instalments
(With deadline at two weeks ofregistration, January 31st, March 31st, and May 31st).
3. Fees paid will not be refunded if a student withdraws or leaves the College after registration.
4. If a student receives prior permission from the Deputy Principal for Academic Affairs to withdraw or to be away from the College, and provided that she/he has submitted application request in writing to withdraw or to be away from the College within the first two weeks of the academic year, she/he can be refunded up to fifty percent (50%) of
the fees paid.
5. New students must register within the specified period. For purposes of registration a new student must submit originals of the documents he/she had submitted as credentials of his/her application for admission.
6. Continuing students must complete registration formalities within the first week of the academic year.
7. Any late registration is liable to a penalty of TZS 50,000.
8. Students shall be registered under the names appearing in the Certificates they submitted during their admission applications.
Once registered, names may not be changed unless legal procedures are followed, and no change of names will be allowed in the final year of study.
9. Students must register for the course programme into which they have been admitted.
10. No student shall be allowed to postpone studies after the academic year has begun except under special circumstances. Permission to postpone studies and resume studies later shall be sought from the DPAA who will consider the request only after the student has produced satisfactory evidence of the reasons for postponement. 11. Special circumstances of postponement shall include ill health or serious problems.
12. No student shall be allowed to postpone studies during the two weeks preceding final examinations, but may for valid reasons be considered for postponement of examinations.
Please see the downloads below for the FULL copy of the latest Joining Instructions.
Enjoy your stay!
For more information, you can contact the school for more details
However, if you are unable to access the Jordan University College (JUCo), Morogoro Joining Instruction Or find what you needed Or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Degree in Education (Bachelor of Arts with Education, Bachelor of Science with Education, Bachelor of Education in Arts, Bachelor of Education in Science)